Enjoy the Free Walking Tour of Madrid with your Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour ticket
Madrid City Tour y Sandemans te bridan la oportunidad de conocer la historia y los lugares más Madrid City Tour and Sandemans give you the opportunity to get to know the history and the most outstanding places of the capital of Spain on foot and by bus. You will not onlye visit the most important places of the city from another perspective aboard our open top doble decker bus but also travel to the past touring the historic Madrid.
How to book this free walking tour included with your ticket?
You can enjoy a free guided walking tour through the centre of Madrid with your City Tour ticket.
What awaits you in this Free Walking Tour?
Join us to discover the highlights of Madrid with our 3-hour walking tour. Expert local guides will walk with you through must-see places that you can’t miss on your visit, such as the Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace or the popular San Miguel market, among many other places!
- Visit the famous royal sites, such as the Royal Palace of Madrid and the Royal Theater.
- Discover Madrid’s gastronomy and the origin of tapas at the San Miguel market and the oldest restaurant in the world.
- Marvel at the exquisite Roman aqueduct, the Viaduct of Segovia
- Listen to the tragic stories of the Spanish Inquisition
- Learn more about the attempted assassination of King Alfonso III on his wedding day
- Learn about the impact of the Spanish Civil War on Madrid
Languages available: Spanish and English
Frequency: every day
Duration: 3 hours approx
This free guided tour is designed for solo travelers, couples, families or small groups of friends. No payment is required at the beginning of the tour, however, tips will be welcomed by the guide at the end of the tour.
Let’s sightseeing Madrid!