Dive into a fascinating mix of cultures in Toledo. Walk through the Old Town part of the city following your local guide and see the famous painting by el Greco, The Burial of the Count of Orgaz. See one of the most important Gothic Cathedrals in Spain. Did you know Toledo was once Spain’s capital?
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
- Local official guide.
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
- Radio guide system.
- Admission to the Church of St. Tomé.
- Admission to the Synagogue of Sta. Maria la Blanca.
- Admission to the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes.
Departure point: Julià Travel office in San Nicolás Street number 15, Madrid.
Duration: Approx. 5 hours (transportation included)
From 58 €