How Attraction Pass works?
The Attraction Pass/iVenture Card is a 'smart card' which allows you completely cash free entry or access to your choice of top experiences in Madrid.
The Attraction Pass/iVenture Card provides great value with substantial savings on usual costs and entry fees.
The validity period begins once you activate your package. Once you activate it, you have 7 consecutive days to see as much as you want before it expires.
Once you've bought your Madrid iVenture Card you don't have to pay to get into any of the attractions included in the pass and the more sights you see, the more money you save.
Every Pass comes with a free color handy guide with helpful maps and information on participating attractions and tours.
1. Select the Package type that suits you best. Choose from Flexi or Unlimited attractions packages.
2. Buy your package securely and pick it up at Julia Travel office located at 15 San Nicolas Street (Madrid). Please remember you will be required to bring with you your receipt of purchase and present it to the staff at the Collection Point. Please allow 24 hours for your package to be available for pick up.
3. Plan your itinerary!
4. Present your iVenture Card on arrival at participating operators. Simply swipe your card and you’re in! Please note that some venues may require advanced bookings. You can check if you need to book in advance on the attraction boxes below.
You can find the list of collection points and more information about Attraction Pass here.
All the cards include a cup of wine at Casa de las Torrijas, the entrance ticket and a glass of cava at Casino Gran Vía -entrance forbidden to anyone under 18 years old- and a beer at La Excéntrica for free.
Some attractions that we offer have an additional extra cost that will need to be paid at the moment of getting your Attraction Pass. Bernabéu Tour requires a supplement of 5€; Palacio Real guided tour, a supplement of 10€; Toledo Half Day excursion, a supplement of 20€; the Escorial tour, a supplement of 30€ and the excursion to Ávila & Segovia, a supplement of 40€. These supplements have to be paid for both adult and child tickets.
If you have any question or comment, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.
The Attraction Pass is a smart card that offers activity packages with which you will be able to save up to 40%. You only have to choose your favorite attractions and incorporate them in your card. We offer you a great range of more than 20 attractions such as Madrid City Tour, tours, museums and entertainment.
The card is available in two different formats.
Buy them here!
Unlimited Attraction Pass
The Unlimited Attraction Pass includes Madrid City Tour, the top Madrid must see and most popular attractions, day tours and dining establishments.
Choose from over 20 attractions to enjoy at your own pace over 7 days.
Buy it here!
Attractions to choose from
Sightseeing and Tours
- Atletico de Madrid Museum
- Ávila & Segovia
- Cooltra Scooter Rental
- Inspiring Madrid Walking Tour
- Madrid City Tour
- Madrid Highlights
- Madrid Segway
- Palacio Real Guided Tour
- Toledo On Your Own
- Toledo Half Day Tour
- Tour Bernabeu
- Trixi Madrid